Nové macbooky podla číňanov už v apríli !

Domov Diskusné Fóra Ostatné Nové macbooky podla číňanov už v apríli !

Zobrazujú sa 3 príspevky - 1 až 3 (z celkového počtu 3)
  • Autor
    ViRPo
    Účastník (Participant)

Ako čítam macrumors tak som narazil na zaujímavý článok: http://tw.nextmedia.com/applenews/article/art_id/32411098/IssueID/20100405 v čínštine …

Prelozene cez translator do ang.
    Wang Yulun ╱ 【Taipei】 Apple Computer (Apple) will be released in April next generation MacBook family of notebooks, Intel’s new Core i into the family, components manufacturers, said the new laptop while time to market than originally expected delay of about one months, but in April from the supply heavy volume, order visibility to June, the assembly plant Quanta (2382), Hon Hai (2317) to benefit more, the cabinet can become (2474), Hong-jun (2354) and the new bearing factory Nikko (3376), Chao Li (3548), thermal module, the keyboard works shipped heating season.
    Significant increase in delivery volume of this month

Intel in January released a new framework Core i3, i5, i7 notebook processor platform, originally expected to be upgraded in March launched a new version of MacBook, MacBook Pro, and ultra-low voltage Intel processor (UM) push revision MacBook Air, but the initial core i5 by Intel and other processor in short supply impact, delayed to 4 months before the official launch of the new reform models laptop.
    Components plant, said Apple’s new laptop parts in low quantities in March, significant increase in delivery volume in April, 4,5,6-solid growth on shipping, we understand that Apple plans to push for the MacBook Pro 13,15 , 173 sizes, built-in 640G or 248G SSD hard drive (SSD), battery life increased to 8 hours.
    Bearing Keyboard Factory shipments rise

Apple MacBook and MacBook Pro imminent listing of the new machine, on behalf of the factory ship has to move, foreign investment expected to benefit Quanta Q2 Apple with HP to inject new single, 3 monthly shipments of the first jump to 390 to 400 million Meanwhile in May challenge of 4.2 million units shipped to a record high of shipping the first quarter, jumping by 10 2 to 15%, better than the laptop OEM in the industry, while beyond the single-season shipments Compal retaking the top spot.
    Can become qualified with the case of Apple Hong prospective suppliers to benefit from the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro aluminum case, 2 quarter shipments will be significantly heated. May become reluctant to talk about trends for individual customers, but the chairman of the tree before the flood, said aluminum laptop this year will be the main metal shell, and because changes in chassis construction methods, new applications appear, aluminum unit turned up to 3 to 4 months part of the process has delivered a tight enclosure, the first forecast quarter revenue growth in Q2 15 to 20%.
    Also includes super-cooling module plant masses (6230), bearing factory new Nikko, interest, and the keyboard works fine trillion yuan (2385), up side (8163) 2nd quarter shipments will be slowly warming, better than the first quarter.
    Apple’s supply chain components

Cize vyzera to na april ;)

Vojtin
    Účastník (Participant)

april uz je, jeste tak tejden dva, nemuzou to mixovat s manii okolo iPadu

iwick
    Účastník (Participant)

Tezko soudit, takovych “zarucenych” zprav tu byly od ledna uz desitky a stejne porad nic…

Zobrazujú sa 3 príspevky - 1 až 3 (z celkového počtu 3)
  • Musíte byť prihlásený, aby ste mohli odpovedať na túto tému.